Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cape Breton bound

It's time to go so I'll be off first thing tomorrow morning. The weather forecast seems reasonable and my three week visa is expiring so to the Great White North I go.

I estimate my journey to Port Hawksbury will take me 9 - 10 days. Charlottetown could be reached from there within 24 hours providing contrary winds arn't blowing. But I'll probably stay at least a day/night in Port Hawksbury for a breather.

It won't be my first time there as I stopped there on my maiden voyage fron Maine in June 2006. I know a place where I can get a great Ceasar salid and internet connection.

So I'll blog again from there!

chow for now

Simon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Caesar Salad. Enjoy.

Stay well and safe.

Juliet

ara'deg said...

I read you cryptic email out to my friends in the country and we speculated on its possible meanings and implications but in the end decided it was better to leave it a mystery. I like mystery - but I like frank talk too - it can save a lot of time and crossed wires. Whenever you're ready ...

Unknown said...

EARN GLOBAL MONEY shows you different earning programs from all over the globe and help people to earn money from different earning program owned by different organizations.

for more information please visit www.earnglobalmoney.info

vishal said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how

to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates

to your online income.



All the best.